The Company Binova, even though only recently established, boasts an over thirty-year long experience and knowhow, acquired by its technical staff in the field of plastic materials, and decided to place itself directly on the market, by designing and manufacturing plants for washing, recycling, compounding and extrusion of thermoplastic materials.
WELL ESTABLISHED AND CONTINUOUS SUCCESS
The professionality of the operating and managerial staff, the exclusive cooperation with Suppliers - with whom the Company has established a sound policy based on integration and development for the application of new technologies - and the solidly supportive relationship with Customers, allow Binova to play an innovative role among plants manufacturers in this field.
In order to meet the constantly growing demand for innovative equipment, and plants for the treatment and extrusion of ever more complex plastic materials, Binova offers:
• Co-rotating twin- screw extruders, type EBB Ø42, Ø58, Ø71, Ø92, Ø112, Ø128, Ø135, Ø160.
• Single- screw extruders, type EMB Ø35, Ø45, Ø60, Ø75, Ø85, Ø90, Ø105, Ø130, Ø160, Ø180, Ø200.
• Special cascade degassing extruders EMC Ø220 – Ø250 - Ø300.
• Complete plants for the production of master batch, for coloring, compounding and recycling of plastic materials.
• Washing plants for the optimization of thermoplastic scrap, coming from blown molding and injection industry.
• Sheet extrusion and co-extrusion lines.
• Special extrusion lines for the production of semi-finished products, directly employing thermoplastic scrap according to DRP ™ process (direct recycling process) PET,PS,PP,LDPE, HDPE, PLA
• Customized plants and accessories, based on specific Customer’s specifications.