Keeping PRSE 2021 Covid-safe
The organisers of PRSE 2021 would like to reassure you that we are working closely with the venue and all suppliers to ensure we deliver a Covid-safe event in November. We will adhere to all local government guidelines. Advice and details will appear here as and when they develop.
Coronavirus and the RAI
February 2021: As RAI Amsterdam we follow the measures announced by the Dutch government to prevent any further spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus. We are in contact with the local government and event organisers to determine which events can take place and in what form. Everything revolves around ensuring the health of all who come to the RAI. For this purpose the coronavirus protocol, RAI Amsterdam - Safe, Responsible and Hospitable, has been developed which is based on the events sector protocol. We are ready to host and organise business events at the RAI, conform the 1.5-metre-guideline.
Please click here to read more about the developments on this subject.
Plastics Recycling Show Europe Postponed until 2021 – PRSE Virtual announced
8th September 2020: PRSE 2020, which had been scheduled to take place on 27 and 28 October 2020 at the RAI Amsterdam, is postponed until 2021 due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
PRSE Virtual will take place on 9-11 December 2020. Please visit the PRSE Virtual site for more information and to register to attend!
PRSE 2020: Delivering a Covid-safe event
14th August 2020: Click here to see the measures we are taking to ensure PRSE 2020 is a Covid-safe event for all attendees.
Rai covid protocols and guidelines
29th July 2020: Click here to view Rai covid protocols and guidelines
Health protocols from the Rai for visitors to PRSE
27th July 2020: Click here for Health protocols from the Rai, Amsterdam
Coronavirus advice from the Government of the Netherlands
25th June 2020: Click here for coronavirus advice from the Government of the Netherlands
New Dates Confirmed for Plastics Recycling Show Europe
13 March 2020: The organisers of the Plastics Recycling Show Europe (PRSE) have confirmed that the 2020 event has been rescheduled to take place on 27 and 28 October at the RAI Amsterdam.
The news follows the announcement earlier this week that PRSE 2020 was being postponed from its original dates of 25 and 26 March in the light of the evolving novel coronavirus (Covid-19) situation.
The rescheduling has been made following consultations with exhibitors, speakers, pre-registered visitors and the venue, and considering the significant impact of international travel at this time. The organisers’ first consideration under these difficult circumstances must be for the health and well-being of all stakeholders involved in the event while national governments seek to contain the spread of this disease.
The announcement of the winners of the Plastics Recycling Awards Europe will also now take place at PRSE on 28 October 2020.
The organisers thank exhibitors, speakers, awards finalists and event visitors for their ongoing support for the Plastics Recycling Show Europe and the Plastics Recycling Awards Europe.
Plastics Recycling Show Europe Postponed – New Dates to be Announced
10 March 2020: The organisers of the Plastics Recycling Show Europe (PRSE) have announced the postponement of PRSE 2020, scheduled to take place on 25 and 26 March 2020 at the RAI Amsterdam, in the light of the evolving novel coronavirus (Covid-19) situation.
The decision was made following consultations with exhibitors, speakers, pre-registered visitors and the venue, and considering the significant impact of international travel at this time.
Our first consideration under these difficult circumstances must be for the health and well-being of all stakeholders involved in the event while national governments seek to contain the spread of this disease.
We are currently liaising with our exhibitors and other stakeholders to arrange alternative dates for PRSE. We will issue a further announcement as soon as dates are confirmed. The latest information will also be posted on the event website: https://prseventeurope.com/
The announcement of the winners of the Plastics Recycling Awards Europe, due to be made on 26 March has also been postponed.
We thank our exhibitors, speakers, awards finalists and event visitors for their ongoing support for the Plastics Recycling Show Europe and the Plastics Recycling Awards Europe.
Coronavirus Advice Update 3rd March 2020
03 March 2020 – As organisers of Plastics Recycling Show Europe 2020 we are closely following all developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). We are coordinating daily via RAI Amsterdam with all relevant bodies including the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), the municipal health service (GGD), Amsterdam council and Schiphol airport. Our priority is always on safeguarding health and safety of our visitors, exhibitors, employees and suppliers.
As of 3rd March the Plastics Recycling Show Europe is set to continue as planned on 25 and 26 March, as there are currently no concerns regarding the holding of any trade shows in Amsterdam. We are keeping the situation under review on a daily basis.
We advise all visitors, exhibitors, employees and suppliers – to follow the guidelines and precautions of the RIVM and GGD concerning hygiene regulations:
• Wash your hands frequently and use the hand-disinfection products available at the RAI
• Sneeze and cough in a paper tissue or the inside of your elbow
• Avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory complaints
• Greet each other verbally or wave
The following precautions are in place at events in RAI Amsterdam:
• Hand-disinfection products are placed at all entrances and in public spaces and bathrooms
• More first aid posts. First aid employees are instructed on how to identify symptoms and deal with any possible cases
• Awareness on cleaning and sanitizing
• Awareness campaign on personal hygiene
Coronavirus Advice for PRSE 2020 Attendees
27 February 2020: The organisers of PRSE are closely following developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are introducing a number of precautions to help ensure the health and well-being of our visitors and exhibitors. The venue RAI Amsterdam are following guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and The Public Health Service of Amsterdam (GGD) to help prevent possible contamination and spread in and around the RAI Amsterdam.
• We request visitors DO NOT attend PRSE if they have visited the following category 1 countries or areas 17 days or less prior to the event:
- Daegu or Cheongdo, South Korea
- Any Italian town under containment measures (see the map here)
• We request visitors and exhibitors DO NOT attend PRSE if they believe they may have come into contact with anyone affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19).
• Extra hand disinfectants are being placed at all entrances and in public spaces and toilet areas.
• RAI first aid workers are instructed in recognising symptoms and how to deal with a possible illness.
• Additional cleaning rounds will be performed, and registration and presentation material are cleaned and disinfected after use.
• Signs outlining good health and hygiene will be displayed. This includes advice on hand washing, hand shaking and using gels for hand sanitisation.
• The Netherlands is well prepared for an outbreak of pathogens, such as the Coronavirus (COVID-19). It is fast at detecting diseases and responds quickly with measures to prevent further spread.
For all on-site attendees and personnel we advise to follow these precautions:
• Avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections
• Avoid handshaking or excessive contact, a simple verbal greeting will suffice
• Frequent hand washing or the use of hand disinfectants is recommended
• People with symptoms of acute respiratory infection should practice cough etiquette (maintain distance, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing, and wash hands)
This advice is being continually reviewed in the light of developments. Please return to this page for the latest update.