- The entry must be designed, recycled and/or manufactured in Europe
- The entry must be made or designed to be made from post-consumer/post-industrial recycled plastics
- Recycled plastic can be sourced from any sector but must not be post-production scrap
- Plastics in products must be at least 50% recycled plastic. Entries must disclose the sector and country from which the recycled material is sourced, and be willing to provide evidence on request
- Submitted products/projects must not include biodegradable or oxo-degradable content.
- Submitted entries must promote sustainability and they must reflect upon the following aspects: fitness for purpose, market need and market potential
- Where applicable the entry must be recyclable (according to the definition of recyclability by PRE and APR).
If there is any specific information in your entry that is sensitive and should not be published, then please indicate this clearly within your entry.
Once you have registered and completed the entry process you can return and log into your account and amend your entry until the nominations closing date. YOU CAN ENTER MULTIPLE CATEGORIES IF REQUIRED DURING THE SUBMISSION PROCESS.
To enter you are required to be the copyright holder, or I have obtained the relevant permissions to use all materials included with this application
By registering your details, you indicate your consent for us to contact you with regards to the awards and to provide information about selected products, events and services our parent company, our affiliated companies and from carefully chosen third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted please indicate this where prompted on the entry forms.