The Company Binova, even though only recently established, boasts an over thirty-year long experience and knowhow, acquired by its technical staff in the field of plastic materials, and decided to place itself directly on the market, by designing and manufacturing plants for washing, recycling, compounding and extrusion of thermoplastic materials.
A deep love for their work, a constant research aimed at improving their products and a desire to accomplish increasingly advanced projects represent the basis of a magnificent production team, made up of engineers, technicians and highly qualified workers. Today more than ever, they are projected into the future, in search of new solutions to be implemented in the increasingly diversified polymer scenario.
• COMPLETE PLANTS FOR RECYCLING AND COMPOUND
• TWIN-SCREW EXTRUDERS
• SINGLE-SCREW EXTRUDERS
• SPECIAL CASCADE EXTRUDERS
• SHEET EXTRUSION AND CO-EXTRUSION LINES
• PLANTS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF MASTER BATCH
• REVAMPING OF EXISTING LINES
In order to meet the constantly growing demand for innovative equipment, and plants for the treatment and extrusion of ever more complex plastic materials, Binova offers:
• Co-rotating twin-screw extruders, type EBB Ø42, Ø58, Ø71, Ø92, Ø112, Ø128, Ø135, Ø160.
• Single-screw extruders, type EMB Ø35, Ø45, Ø60, Ø75, Ø85, Ø90, Ø105, Ø130, Ø160, Ø180,
• Special cascade degassing extruders EMC Ø220 – Ø250 - Ø300.
• Complete plants for the production of master batch, for coloring, compounding and
recycling of plastic materials.
• Washing plants for the optimization of thermoplastic scrap, coming from blown
molding and injection industry.
• Sheet extrusion and co-extrusion lines.
• Special extrusion lines for the production of semi-finished products, directly employing
thermoplastic scrap according to DRP ™ process (direct recycling process)
PET,PS,PP,LDPE, HDPE, PLA
• Customized plants and accessories, based on specific Customer’s specifications.
Via delle Industrie, 29